Vacancy for the Post of Project Manager
Our safety and security business unit is hiring a Project Manager to oversee the conception, implementation and analysis of internal projects.
The successful candidate will have a background in both business and IT and will have an extensive understanding of the safety industry.
We are looking for a responsible, articulate, and motivated Project Manager who can quickly identify vulnerabilities and obstacles, create innovative solutions to any problems and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
You will be responsible for overseeing the work of other project managers and communicating their progress to senior management at regular intervals.
• Create a planning schedule.
• Communicate project objectives to all team members involved
• Ensure that team members complete tasks according to the schedule.
• Develop individual project plans complete with budgetary information and resource needs.
• Prepare progress reports for stakeholders and investors.
• Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
• Conduct employee performance reviews.
Project Manager Requirements:
• A degree in business management, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
• Must be PMI or PRINCE 2 certified.
• 5 Years of experience with project management.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
See Also: JOB VACANCY FOR THE ROLE OF FINANCE MANAGER
• Ability to multitask.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Excellent planning and time management skills.
• Excellent leadership abilities.
Interested candidate should send CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17th April 10, 2023.