Healthtracka is a health tech company that allows customers to manage their health from home, providing direct access to laboratory tests with at-home sample collection for a wide range of health conditions.
Lab testing is the key to a more personalized and holistic approach to medicine, and Healthtracka is paving the way with critical infrastructure for this next generation of healthcare.
Through Healthtracka, practitioners can order testing not available through the average hospital, such as DNA testing, microbiome testing, advanced fertility and hormone testing, and more.
To achieve this, we need amazing people, while we support them to do amazing work.
As a Customer Support Associate, you will be responsible for providing helpful information to customers, answering questions and responding to complaints/queries made by all customers. You will work closely with all departments relating to customers’ needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Ultimately, you should be able to present yourself in a manner that portrays the company in a positive light by providing friendly and prompt service. As the main point of contact, be informed that your conduct can even generate additional sales for the company.
The goal is to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
- Deal directly with customers either virtually or physically
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints; follow up to ensure resolution
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Identify and evaluate customers’ needs to deliver satisfaction
- Handle high amounts of incoming calls
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Keep record of customer feedback
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
See Also: Vacancy for the Post of Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0 – 2years work experience (with advantage in a related role)
- Experience in the healthcare sector is also an added advantage
- Strong phone administration skills and active listening capabilities
- Customer orientation and capacity to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tolerance, empathy & patience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and control time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with remote desktop applications.
To Apply, Kindly Send your Detailed CV to – jobs@healthtracka