Urgent Recruitment: Head of Finance
A Microfinance Bank on the Island is currently sourcing for a Head of Finance who will be responsible for developing, monitoring and evaluating overall corporate strategy with the CEO and other departments with emphasis on bottom line performance.
Location: Lekki Phase 1
Monthly Gross: N500,000 – N550,000
Other Benefits: 13 months, leave allowance and performance bonus.
– All financial matters including budget development, planning & reporting, financial report of Business performance.
– To interact with the Board of Directors by providing financial reports and information to ensure sound financial and operational governance.
– Supporting the CEO and investors in additional fund raising.
– Define corporate financial strategy and implications of Business decisions to CEO and BOD.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Read Also: Warehouse Associate AM
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a Finance related field.
– MBA and CFA are an added advantage.
– Minimum of 6 years’ financial experience, with at least 2 years in Senior Financial Management capacity.
– Excellent knowledge of banking experience.
– Demonstrates excellent understanding of Fintech financial.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.