ALLER AQUA NIGERIA LIMITED
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Prepare Financial Statements for Management decisions.
- Day-to-day management of the Financial and Management Accounting processes.
- Implement approved accounting processes, systems, and controls for products and services.
- Ensure all creditors’ balances are diligently & completely recorded and accounted for on a daily basis.
- Monitor and manage stocks, and ensure inventories are properly kept.
- Render accurate and timely returns to appropriate statutory regulatory authorities in compliance with all applicable requirements.
- Plan, organize and implement accounting operations and objectives; coordinate and integrate activities toward the achievement of established goals and objectives.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Social Sciences, or any other related field.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence, and ability to contribute to learning the culture.
- Working knowledge of Navision (Business Central 365), Oracle ERP, and other relevant audit management tools.
- Good knowledge of costing, manufacturing industry, and Import and Export regulations.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in accounting practice.
- Strong background in accounting, Transfer Pricing, stock management process, and MIS.
- Audit Experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: